This is a hands-on role that includes define and deliver new features, translate concepts into living, breathing prototypes, and iterate on interactions, animations, and details to deliver the perfect experience. In addition, the position will require interfacing with other internal and external technology stakeholders.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Expertise in industry standard UX design software such as Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, InVision.
- Comprehensive knowledge in using design tools such as Adobe CC (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, etc.) to craft creative outputs.
- Willingness to learn the latest technology and UX trends is a requirement.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- 1 -2 years hands on experience in UX designing.
- Ability to understand, adapt, initiate, implement process, and operate in a changing and sometimes undefined environment
- Analytical thinking and planning, communication, problem-solving, good judgment, and the ability to influence others positively is required
- Ability to effectively communicate even when the information is sensitive/difficult
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ethical, Courageous, Transparent, Imaginative, Candid, and Responsible
Compensation: A highly attractive compensation package awaits the right individual.
If interested please email your PDF resume (named in firstname_lastname format) along with your design portfolio link to [email protected] with the job title “UX Designer” as the Subject.