Overview of Role
You will collaborate with client representatives and project team members across the project stakeholder group. You will work in tandem with project leadership to ensure the company continues to release robust and scalable software on a daily basis.
This is a unique opportunity that will require you to be very “hands on” with regard to our projects’ technical architecture and design. You will be required to understand the tactical, immediate needs of our clients and their products, and design, develop and execute tailor-made solutions accordingly. You will help set the vision for how software is architected, engineered, tested, and released to our customers and collaborate to create means of introducing, testing, and integrating new technologies into our products, enhancing them continuously.
- Design, develop and execute software solutions to address business issues
- Mentor and coach team members to foster ongoing skills development
- Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently
- Provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership to our development teams
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure high quality software
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in technology and product roadmap discussions
Skills & Qualifications
- Enterprise application development with PHP
- Extensive experience working with one or more of the following frameworks
- Experience with Relational and NoSql databases
- Good understanding of Architectural patterns and principles
- Experience with cloud platforms and containerized deployment
- An expert knowledge of Software Engineering best practices, Software Development Life Cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience working with Enterprise Service Busses (ESB) or Message Queues is desirable
- Willingness to learn different programming paradigms, languages and technologies is a requirement
- Experience working on multiple software projects throughout their full life cycles
- A deep understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Expert on object oriented design, design patterns and data structures
- 5+ years hands on experience in software development
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and strong analytical / problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to understand, adapt, initiate, implement process, and operate in a changing and sometimes undefined environment
- Analytical thinking and planning, communication, problem-solving, good judgment, and the ability to influence others positively is required
- Ability to effectively communicate even when the information is sensitive/difficult
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ethical, Courageous, Transparent, Imaginative, Candid, and Responsible
Compensation: A highly attractive compensation package awaits the right individual.
If interested please email your PDF resume (named in firstname_lastname format) to [email protected] with the job title as the Subject.