This is a hands-on role that includes planning, designing, coding, debugging, testing, deployment and team leadership. In addition, the position will require interfacing with other internal and external technology stakeholders.
Skills & Qualifications
- High proficiency & hands on experience in .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, Micro services, WCF and Web API.
- Familiarity with any of the databases – MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Non-Relational Databases (Elasticsearch, MongoDB)
- Thorough in Object Oriented Design
- Experience in cloud based technologies such as Amazon S3, AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge and experience in Architectural and Design Patterns
- Experience in working with, Solr, Message Queues is a plus
- 5+ years’ hands on industry experience
- Be a university degree holder or a self-learner, we welcome anyone who is passionate about software engineering principles and best practices
- Willingness to learn different programming paradigms, languages and technologies is a requirement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to understand, adapt, initiate, implement process, and operate in a changing and sometimes undefined environment
- Analytical thinking and planning, communication, problem-solving, good judgment, and the ability to influence others positively is required
- Ability to effectively communicate even when the information is sensitive/difficult
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ethical, Courageous, Transparent, Imaginative, Candid, and Responsible
Compensation: A highly attractive compensation package awaits the right individual.
If interested please email your PDF resume (named in firstname_lastname format) to [email protected] with the job title as the Subject.