This role involves planning, designing, coding, debugging, testing, deployment and team collaboration, under the guidance of a Senior Software Engineer or Technical Lead. In addition, the position may require interfacing with other internal and external technology stakeholders.
Skills & Qualifications
- High proficiency & hands on experience in some of the following technologies
- Web Technologies – HTML5, Ajax, Angular, Ionic, React, Backbone, Knockout
- Enterprise Applications – Microservices, containers, service orchestration
- Microsoft Technologies – ASP.NET, WCF, WPF, Web Services, .NET Core
- Open Source Technologies – Node.js, Python/ Django, PHP / Zend Framework
- Databases – MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Non-Relational Databases (Elasticsearch, MongoDB)
- Thorough in Object Oriented Design
- Knowledge and experience in Architectural and Design Patterns
- Experience in working with Solr, Message Queues and cloud based technologies is a plus
- 2 years hands-on development experience is required for the Software Engineer position
- Be a university degree holder or a self-learner, we welcome anyone who is passionate about software engineering principles and best practices
- Willingness to learn different programming paradigms, languages and technologies is a requirement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to understand, adapt, initiate, implement process, and operate in a changing and sometimes undefined environment
- Analytical thinking and planning, communication, problem-solving, good judgment, and the ability to influence others positively is required
- Ability to effectively communicate even when the information is sensitive/difficult
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ethical, Courageous, Transparent, Imaginative, Candid, and Responsible
Compensation: A highly attractive compensation package awaits the right individual.
If interested please email your MS WORD or PDF resume (named in firstname_lastname format) to [email protected] with the job title as the Subject.