This is a hands-on role that includes planning, designing, coding, debugging, testing, deployment and team leadership. In addition, the position will require interfacing with other internal and external technology stakeholders.
Skills & Qualifications
- High proficiency & hands on experience in .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, Micro services, WCF and Web API.
- Familiarity with any of the databases – MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Non-Relational Databases (Elasticsearch, MongoDB)
- Thorough in Object Oriented Design
- Experience in cloud based technologies such as Amazon S3, AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge and experience in Architectural and Design Patterns
- Experience in working with, Solr, Message Queues is a plus
- 3+ years hands on industry experience
- Be a university degree holder or a self-learner, we welcome anyone who is passionate about software engineering principles and best practices
- Willingness to learn different programming paradigms, languages and technologies is a requirement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Compensation: A highly attractive compensation package awaits the right individual.
If interested please email your MS WORD or PDF resume (named in firstname_lastname format) to [email protected] with the job title as the Subject.