You will be required to manage every aspect of the software development lifecycle from requirements gathering to the final delivery. This is a hands-on role that includes the planning, execution, monitoring and controlling of multiple software development projects. It would also involve extensive written and verbal communication with our clients and internal stakeholders.
Skills & Qualifications
- A Strong desire for a career in software project management
- 5+ years’ experience managing small to medium sized software development teams (5-20 members)
- A passion for working with people and meticulously following up tasks
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and processes is essential, especially Scrum and Agile related practices
- Ability to capture and document project requirements, both functional and nonfunctional while collaborating with all relevant stakeholders
- A background in software engineering principles and object-oriented programming will be an added advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English with sound conversational skills – listening, asking questions and taking notes
- Must be a responsible and committed individual who takes pride in the end results
- Ability to understand, adapt, initiate, implement process, and operate in a changing and sometimes undefined environment
- Analytical thinking and planning, communication, problem-solving, good judgment, and the ability to influence others positively is required
- Ability to effectively communicate even when the information is sensitive/difficult
- Demonstrate the ability to multitask, manage multiple projects, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ethical, Courageous, Transparent, Imaginative, Candid, and Responsible