Overview of Role
As the QA Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of quality assurance throughout the software development cycle. This involves the continual development of testing methods and processes, reflecting industry best practices, and the implementation of these methods and processes across the Calcey QA team. You will provide oversight and technical guidance to the QA team in the analysis, design, testing, and deployment of all applications. You will also lead, develop and grow Calcey’s QA team and work with the senior management and project leadership to ensure the company continues to release the highest quality software.
- Leading and directing the QA team
- Defining QA strategy, approach and execution in all the projects
- Monitoring all QA activities and identifying areas of improvement
- Building and maintaining quality standards and processes
- Providing technical expertise in testing methodologies, processes, tools and automation techniques.
- Manage continuous development of QA staff
- Manage hiring, training and other team management activities
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven work experience managing 20+ member QA teams
- Strong analytical and leadership skills, with experience in implementing and shaping the company’s QA processes and strategies
- Extensive hands-on experience with web and mobile application testing and test automation
- Experience in managing teams in an Agile environment, with global clients
- Able to motivate teams, recognize good talent and bring out the best in individuals
- Strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Advocate of the QA specialisation and expert in industry recognized best practices
- 10+ years’ experience in software quality assurance
Compensation: A highly attractive compensation package awaits the right individual.
If interested please email your PDF resume (named in firstname_lastname format) to [email protected] with the job title “QA Manager” as the Subject.