This role involves coding, debugging, testing, deployment and team collaboration, under the guidance of a Senior Software Engineer or Technical Lead. In addition, the position may require interfacing with other internal and external technology stakeholders.
Skills & Qualifications
- Thorough understanding of Object Oriented Design / Development
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Hands on experience in one of the main stream programing languages is a plus
- Willingness to learn different programming paradigms, languages and technologies
- Be a university degree holder or a self-learner, we welcome anyone who is passionate about software engineering principles and best practices
- Ability to understand, adapt, initiate, implement process, and operate in a changing and sometimes undefined environment
- Analytical thinking and planning, communication, problem-solving, good judgment, and the ability to influence others positively is required
- Ability to effectively communicate even when the information is sensitive/difficult
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ethical, Courageous, Transparent, Imaginative, Candid, and Responsible
Compensation: A highly attractive compensation package awaits the right individual.
If interested please email your MS WORD or PDF resume (named in firstname_lastname format) to [email protected] with the job title as the Subject.