Overview of Role
You will collaborate with client representatives and project team members across the project stakeholder group, and report directly to the Principle Software Architect. You will work in tandem with project leadership to ensure the company continues to release robust and scalable software on a daily basis.
This is a unique opportunity that will require you to be very “hands on” with regard to our projects’ technical architecture and design. You will be required to understand the tactical, immediate needs of our clients and their products, and design, develop and execute tailor-made solutions accordingly. You will help set the vision for how software is architected, engineered, tested, and released to our customers and collaborate to create means of introducing, testing, and integrating new technologies into our products, enhancing them continuously.
- Design, develop and execute software solutions to address business issues
- Mentor and coach team members to foster ongoing skills development
- Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently
- Provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership to our development teams
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in technology and product roadmap discussions
- 3+ years experience designing and executing enterprise class products
- 8+ years experience in software development
- High proficiency & hands on technical leadership in some of the following technologies:
- Mobile App Engineering – Objective C, Swift, Flutter, kotlin, Windows, React Native
- Web Technologies – HTML5, Ajax, Angular, Ionic, React, Backbone, Knockout
- Enterprise Applications – Microservices, Containers, Service orchestration
- Microsoft Technologies – .NET / .NET Core, WCF, WPF, Web Services
- Open Source Technologies – Node.js, Python, PHP, Go, Java
- Databases – MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Non-Relational Databases (Elasticsearch, MongoDB)
- Experience working on multiple software projects throughout their full life cycles
- A deep understanding of Agile development methodologies and DevOps
- Expert on object oriented design, design patterns and data structures
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and strong analytical / problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
BSc in Computer Science
Compensation: A highly attractive compensation package awaits the right individual.
If interested please email your MS WORD or PDF resume (named in firstname_lastname format) to [email protected] with the job title “Associate Software Architect” as the Subject.