Software Quality Assurance
Outsourcing your QA to Calcey is more cost-efficient than hiring in-house resources
Finding, interviewing, hiring and training QA Engineers means spending your time and money. Even if you were successful in hiring them, then you’d have to provide them with infrastructure such as office space, & software tools. However the results may vary, there is no guarantee of a positive outcome. If you have all that, they may still leave you for another opportunity.
On the other hand if you decide to go with Calcey QA Engineering Services, you will get an end-to-end service that lives up to a Service Level Agreement (SLA).
We will work with you to define a Service Level Agreement (SLA). The SLA will cover your business and project goals, such as finding at least 90% of the bugs.
- You get a contractual guarantee for a pre-defined quality level, given that you keep the right developer to tester ratio.
- You no longer have to think about things like the tester’s skills. Once the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are set, you know exactly what you’re paying for.
- Promotes a sense of partnership between customer and Calcey. Aligns interests and promotes a collaborative culture of continued quality improvement
- Gain further insight into Calcey Testing Activities in Scrum projects: http://www.calcey.com/calcey/place-for-qa-testing-in-scrum/
We offer the following services
- Test Automation & Test script Development
- Defect Verification
- User Acceptance Testing
- Regression Testing
- Functional Testing
- Performance testing